Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fine Art Photography : 09 / 08 / 2008

To all my readers ,

I'd like to make this day the most important date of my life.
The reasons are to express my initiatives as a fine art photographer and as an art expressionist through photography . I believed in photography to be part of my life not because of it's commercial value or the money making schemes but truly believe in them as part of my body and mind. In this case , I'm curently experimenting and learning in some projects and finding directions to clearly understands the concepts and visions of fine art photography.

Nevertheless , photography is an unimaginable talents that could be found in oneself. I have found
photography in me and teaching it and learning from it to grow and one day be mature. In most of time , i have found myself reading about great photographers.(Diane Arbus and Ansel Adams)

I do hope i will get most support especially from my closest members of family and friends.
By all means , i now can believe in myself and my work as part of my initiatives under the impression of Fine Arts.

Regards,
Alan Tan

No comments: