Monday, June 07, 2010

Untitled: Random Shots in Subang Jaya Lake




Hey'all,

Its been a while since i last posted...i actually forgot about my blog online.

So let's update a lil if you still remember me or you have been following me.

Besides my day job as a Lecturer in a local art college teaching photography, i'm also been offered a Photojournalist position (weekend job) - which was good for personal exposure and expansion in career and life.

The next update, i had a 1 1/2 hour Digital Photography Workshop in AeU(Asia e University) in conjunction of IAM Academy Open Day. I had a very decent crowd.

Thats probably 2 of the biggest thing related to photography for the past 3 months. The photographs below is taken during an outdoor practical with the students.



Take care guys.

Regards,
Alan Tan

No comments: